Nitrex, a leader in industrial heat treating furnaces for nitriding and vacuum heating, is in search of a junior maintenance technician in our Montreal location.
The selected candidate will benefit from shadowing an employee for the on-job training purposes. You will also receive training on providing service support for our Vacuum Furnaces and Nitriding Furnace technologies.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to produce and review technical data
- Provide repair, service, and component quotations.
- Responsible to memorialize, document all related customer conversations using the company ERP, CRM software systems.
- Will be responsible to update and produce quality process documentation
- Responsible for quotation of the parts
- Answer technical questions, troubleshoot internal and external customer questions
- Administrative technical role in our aftermarket sales department
- Coordinating the aftermarket support team’s service visits using a gnat chart, scheduling software
- Produce and compile quality process and documentation
- Pack, label, and ship components to customers
- Minimum of a completed high school diploma
- College studies related to technical studies, mechanical, electrical, HVAC
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to read a schematic, mechanical drawing
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to be able to analyze, compile, sort lists of various data points.
- Must have the proven ability and skills required to prepare technical work packages in line with customer requirements
- Great communication skill in English. Bilingualism is an asset
- Must be able to compile, review and produce quality/records, documentation and/or processes.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that your resume will be kept on file for future opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home