EasyPark has been an industry leader and provider in parking management services for over 70 years. We have the knowledge and subject matter expertise to deliver upon and meet the requirements of our diverse clientele.
Our mission is to provide safe, clean friendly, convenient and affordable parking to the Greater Vancouver community.
We are looking for PT Administrators, Internal Audit & Treasury to join EasyPark.
As a member of the Finance and Administration group, this position is responsible for ensuring a high level of service to the public and other Corporation staff through the efficient management of coin and currency processing.
The Administrator, Internal Audit & Treasury position is initiative driven and requires an individual who is bondable, has exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical skills and is comfortable using various computer software. The successful candidate will also show the ability to work independently and to be flexible when presented with unscheduled/ unexpected tasks and duties.
- Evaluate the adequacy of processes and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives. Identify and document control and process weaknesses and provide evidential support for findings
- Propose practical and value added recommendations to address control weaknesses and/or process inefficiencies
- Perform regular testing of the Corporation's processes and procedures
- Conduct supporting investigations of suspected internal/external fraud
- Managing coin and currency; Preparing monies and equipment for the emptying, replenishing, and testing of Pay on Foot equipment
- Assisting with the Daily Audits. Tasks include:
- Separating and tallying Four Seasons Hotel and Floata tickets
- Separating Monthly Parker cancellations and Skip Paid tickets
- Organizing and detailing audits of attendants' Shift Summaries
- Pulling of manual credit card chits
- Video reviews and compiling detailed reports
- Counting, reconciling, and rolling all currency, coins and tokens collected from site operations including: Pay and Display meters, Pay on Foot equipment and attendant shifts; preparing all monies for pickup by contracted armored car service
- Preparing bank deposit slips, meter summaries and other Head Office reports
- Overseeing inventory and management of tokens
- Maintaining and tracking inventory for treasury equipment and supplies
- Observing safety and security procedures by properly operating equipment and materials
- Ensuring quality control by demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness of currency reconciliations
- Entering ticket audit statistical reports
- Vacation relief as required and flexibility of scheduling.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Internal Audit & Treasury
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of data entry accuracy.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (phone, fax, photocopier, printer, etc.)
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Post Secondary coursework is an asset.
- 3 years of relevant office/support experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Accounting and or/ Audit experience is an asset
- Office and Treasury work environment
- Ability to attend professional development opportunities after-hours as required
- Overtime flexible hours as required.
- Ability to carry/lift 20kg.
The Administrator, Internal Audit &Treasury position is initiative driven and requires an individual who is bondable, has exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical skills and is comfortable using various computer software. The successful candidate is inquisitive by nature, has excellent attention to detail, has excellent observation skills and works best within structured policies and procedures.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $21.00 /hour
- Internal Auditing: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- BC Driver's Licence (Required)