Longo’s is committed to maintaining an environment where team members have a place to grow and pursue excellence. We are a Canadian, family owned, independent food retailer which has grown and prospered since 1956. Our team members are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations by offering the best food experience to every customer, every time.
Would you love to pursue a career with a company that is recognized as a 50 Best Managed Company and is one of Canada’s 10 most admired corporate cultures?
Are you a talented, passionate leader with a proven record of providing excellent customer service and growing sales?
If so, come join our growing team!
Loft Coordinator - Full Time
This is your opportunity to advance your career in a leadership role. As the Loft Coordinator you will manage the Loft to ensure that it is prepared for daily operations.
What you’ll do:
What we are looking for:
- Responsible for the coordination of the Loft events, demo programs and store events (including cooking classes, room rental for community, corporate events)
- Coordination of in-store demo programs as well as scheduling the in-store demonstrators
- Prepare food and beverage orders for customers
- Supporting with store events and celebrations
- Provide exceptional service to our customers
- Minimum of 1 year experience in event planning
- Thorough understanding of financials with a proven track record of delivering on financial targets
- Proficient computer software skills including Word, Power Point and Excel
- Understanding of WHMIS, Food Safety and Health and Safety practices
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ownership to resolve issues with a sense of urgency
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Strong creativity and organizational skills
- Work is performed in a store retail environment
- Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends
- Travel is required to support off-site events
Why join our team?
- Competitive wages and flexible benefits
- Opportunity to advance your career
- A team that cares and treats you like family
- Culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Celebrates and rewards our Team Members
Longo’s is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
A qualified job applicant with a disability is one who possesses the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for.
If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Coordinator at:
8800 Huntington Road, Vaughan, ON, L4H 3M6