Express Employment Professionals, Saskatoon's top rated Staffing & Recruitment firm, is pleased to announce that our client, a dynamic new upstart in the IoT and M2M space, has an exciting new opportunity to join their team as an Business Development Manager.
Innovation and technology transform how we think about solutions. Our client is a growing company looking for talent and limitless thinkers that believe in finding ways to expand possibilities into action.
You will be part of an IoT ecosystem inclusive of hardware manufacturing, engineering, software development, sales and marketing. We believe in learning alongside our clients and partners and earning their business every day in the agriculture, energy, water and waste business verticals we serve. Our products create efficiencies in business operations enabling our client’s to expand their capabilities.
We are seeking a business savvy experienced individual who will be exposed to new technologies focused in the Agriculture, Energy and Water/Wastewater industries.
- Implement business development sales activities for the organization.
- Drive new business opportunities playing a key role in the company’s bottom line.
- Responsible for the overall management and implementation of strategic direction with clients and partners.
- Develop and implement client marketing plans, identify market opportunities and relationship
- Demonstrate value, uncover client needs and lead initiatives with new and existing clients.
- Provide market intelligence and feedback regarding competitive offerings.
- Drive to increase revenue and profit to scale up operations.
- Introduce our unique IoT, and M2M solutions to new markets.
- Form strategic partnerships with other companies and leverage their existing networks.
- Expand opportunities in all sectors in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Work closely with all team members meeting the day to day needs of the business.
- Travel required throughout Western Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, commerce or another relevant accreditation
- 5-years experience in sales, marketing, contract negotiation and account management
- Experience in the following areas will be extremely helpful, but not required
- IoT/m2m technologies
- Wireless applications
- Agriculture, Energy (Oil & Gas), Water and waste industry experience is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment creating solutions for clients
- Effective interpersonal communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work with a diverse team of people
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required
- Effective computer and social media skills
- Valid drivers license
If this sounds like something you are qualified for, interested in, and excited about, we invite you to submit your application.
Please note that only well qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Agriculture: 1 year (Preferred)
- micro electronics: 1 year (Preferred)
- M2M: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- business development: 5 years (Required)
- Oil And Gas: 1 year (Preferred)
- Waste Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- IoT: 1 year (Preferred)
- Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver's License (Preferred)