We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative, Mid-Market, to join our Sales team in our Toronto office.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform ( https://www.clio.com/new-clio/ ), our legal client relationship management (CRM), ( https://www.clio.com/grow/ ) our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report ( https://themis.atlassian.net/wiki/www.clio.com/ltr ) or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference ( http://cliocloudconference.com/ ), Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers' lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices.
As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies ( https://techvibes.com/2017/09/07/the-20-most-innovative-tech-companies-in-canada ), one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers ( https://www.clio.com/pressrelease/clio-recognized-as-one-of-canadas-top-small-medium-employers/ ) for three years in a row ( https://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-clio ), and has one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures ( https://www.clio.com/pressrelease/clio-recognized-admired-corporate-culture-canada/ ). Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year ( http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/technology-impact-awards-2018 ) and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies ( https://www2.deloitte.com/ca/en/pages/canadas-best-managed-companies/articles/best-managed-winners-2019.html ) in 2019.
Who you are
We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity sales environment. Clio's sales team is comprised of experienced leaders. We seek people who want to learn from the best, and build the foundations for a long career in sales. You are:
- A team player;
- A creative problem solver;
- Naturally curious;
- Confident, articulate and sensitive to needs of our customers and fellow team members.
What you'll be doing
- Cold-calling into identified target accounts within an assigned territory;
- Working and collaborating directly with our Account Executive, Mid-Market team;
- Creating awareness of, boosting interest in, and setting up demonstrations of Clio's product;
- Building an understanding of the assigned territory, developing unique solutions to prospect and create leads;
- Developing sales skills through regular training and review cycles;
- Consulting and adapting to varying customer requirements;
- Understanding customers' practice areas, competitive differentiators, technical requirements, and demonstrate Clio's value proposition.
What you should have
- Sales experience, particularly cold-calling and business development.
- Knowledge of our cloud-based product and company; must be able to assess and anticipate customer comfort levels;
- A competitive mindset;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have
- 2 years of outbound business development experience;
- Experience with large/enterprise market and clients.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you're looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives ( https://landing.clio.com/clioday.html ). This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you'll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.