Planet Ford is currently seeking self-starting, highly motivated individuals, with proven track records in customer service or sales to join their dynamic team of Sales Professionals in Brampton. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers visiting our location.
Essential Job Duties:
- Selling and leasing new vehicles in adherence to OMVIC rules and regulations.
- Providing exceptional service to visiting customers.
- Building long-lasting relationships and repeat customers.
Planet Ford Offers:
- Minimum 1 year of Automotive sales experiences.
- Customer service experience required.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills; digital and social media experience an asset.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed.
- Must have a valid Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license with clean record.
- Must have valid OMVIC license or are willing to attain OMVIC license.
- Must have ability to work evenings and Saturdays as scheduled.
- Conduct sales in adherence to Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC) rules and regulations.
- Thrives in a competitive environment.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Willing to work as a member of a winning team and interact with others in a professional and courteous manner.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Opportunity for demo or demo allowance after three months.
- Comprehensive training provided.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.