Receptionist / Social Media Coordinator
Geeta’s Beauty Salon & Spa is growing! We are looking for a professional and highly motivated spa receptionist with experience in marketing and social media.
As we are planning to open a new location in Vancouver and expand our services to hair salon services, we are looking for a Spa receptionist / Social Media Coordinator to work full- time at our new location in Vancouver,BC (near Kitsilano), with a possibility of working at our other locations as well.
Come and work with a dynamic team!
· Answering phone calls
· Schedule and book online appointments;
· Coordinate and implement seasonal promotions;
· Answers guest’s questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner
· Supply inventory and ordering;
· Attends scheduled professional trainings;
· Salon record-keeping; and
· General administration of salon and administrative assistance as requested by salon owner.
Marketing & Social Media Responsibilities
· Social media marketing;
o Creating and scheduling social media posts
· Website updates to coincide with seasonal promotions;
· Photography of products and services for use in salon promotions;
· Excellent Customer service skills;
· Experience in marketing and social media (Required)
· Experience working in a spa or salon: 1 year (Preferred)
· Fluent in English (spoken and written);
· Hard-working, responsible and a team player.
Please note: Only serious candidates will be contacted.
Richmond Location: 101-8140 Cook Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 1V1, Tel: 604-304-1980
Vancouver Location: 3619 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V6R 1P2
Surrey Location: 104-8078 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4E9, Tel: 778-565-1980
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent