Infotree’s approach to every employee and customer is based around making a positive impact. We focus on over-servicing, continuous improvement and a high-quality culture. We’re passionate about making successful matches for our employees and customers across the globe. Infotree prides itself in our proven track record and innovative culture with 100% focus on the employees and customers
Reach out to me on 734-400-0958 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Analyst – Credit Middle Office Specialist
12 Months Contract
French & English Bilingual
The ITO Credit Middle Office (“ITO Credit MO”) is primarily responsible for ensuring accurate and timely data capture, processing and administration of financing activities, namely for the timely set-up of new or refinancing transactions and for annual reviews. In addition, the ITO Credit MO is responsible for ensuring regulatory and operational controls of Client and ensuring that Financing data are in place and adhered to.
The candidate we are looking for will be in direct contact with the sales force as their main resource for all the other departments of the Bank, especially for new transactions and refinancing deals which must be executed flawlessly in a timely manner.
Strong of its experience in corporate banking, the candidate will occupy a position requiring a transversal approach with the different units at the bank. This privileged position is requiring a vast understanding of banking activities as well as high communication skills and strong capacity at understanding the needs of each unit. Diplomacy is one of its strength.
Through proactive monitoring of the status and risks of ongoing deals:
- Ensure all the documentation process and file content from the origination to the closing for a new deal (and ensure proactively the update when renewals)
- Interact with the front officer for new and amended financings, and communicate and coordinate with various internal stakeholders, lenders, and clients as needed to resolve any issues that arise.
- Proactively seek completion of all files through ensuring that all the proper documentation is received (FC1, Credit Approval, Métier Support Memo, etc…) for the creation of the client in the Bank’s systems;
- Extract pertinent data information from legal documentation (i.e., Credit and other Agreements/Contracts), and credit approval for input into the bank’s internal tracking systems and continued end-to-end deal monitoring.
- Ensure the terms of the financing are in accordance with conditions stipulated by internal credit committee(s).
- Review facility collateral/guarantee and covenant compliance data and subsequent activity to ensure conformity to internal and external support documentation as well as update applicable systems/spreadsheets/document repository.
- Extract names and addresses from financing documents; i.e. Key Stakeholders & Other Parties, and input into the Bank’s compliance tracking system used to perform screenings, per sanction and regulatory guidelines
- Execute pre-onboarding controls(FiSaC checklist, IFRS9)
- Monitor next event dates and provide follow-up on past due items.
- Perform review of facility data and resolve inconsistencies noted in reconciliation and exception reports.
- Provide assistance for irregular issues and internal requests.
- Production of closing and associated funding notices to borrowers and lenders.
- Disbursement of payments associated with the closings as instructed in closing documentation.
- BS – Economics, Finance or other related field of study
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience (Corporate Banking)
- Bilingualism required (French-English), written and spoken
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and extract pertinent credit and financing data from legal and internal documents
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks, work under time pressure constraints and to take ownership for the completion of tasks.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in dealing with unforeseen circumstances while maintaining compliance with established policies and controls
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.