We are currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer, with naval combat systems integration and design experience, for a full time opening in Victoria, BC.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a relevant engineering degree or technologist diploma, in addition to a minimum of 7 years’ project engineering experience in the defence industry.
- Overseeing a team of engineers and designers to assure that the project meets customer expectations.
- Providing technical support to customer and supplier representatives to ensure contract compliance, and the resolution of customer concerns.
- Tracking, maintaining, and reporting status of the program to the customer.
- Managing the Combat System Engineering Change requirements and their acceptance activities throughout the system lifecycle.
- Estimating and managing multiple projects while ensuring that projects are completed on time and under budget while maintaining a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Supporting the development of standardized processes, procedures and best practices where appropriate to ensure product quality, on-time delivery and value.
- Schedule development and management support.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org