Dunrite is a family owned and operated business, serving the Calgary market for nearly 60 years. We pride ourselves on our customer service and relationships. We strive to be the leader in providing concrete equipment throughout Western Canada. We are a small but mighty team, looking for the next rockstar to join our team.
As part of the Dunrite family, you will enjoy evenings and weekends off, company events, team building events, and a fun and inclusive culture. Paid vacation, with an extra week off at Christmas, amazing benefits package, and competitive pay with bonus potential.
Reporting to the Sales Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with the rentals team, sales team, rental technicians, and customers. They are responsible for general office duties including accurate invoicing, pick tickets, and rental contracts. They are the first point of contact for all incoming rental calls and visitors to the store. This is a paperwork intensive position. The successful candidate must be highly organized, and extremely detailed with paperwork.
This is a fast paced environment. There is limited time to chat and socialize.
Core Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Applications
- Completing rental contracts, and paperwork
- Answer telephones, welcome visitors - identify, screen and announce their arrival
- Maintaining Files
- Data Entry
- Prepare quotes for rental packages
- Consistently provide superior internal and external customer service
- Strive for high customer satisfaction, be accommodating and supportive
- Multi-Tasking is a must in this position, as we are an extremely busy location
- Sales, and recommending concrete products and services
- 1-2 Years of administrative or customer service experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment
- Excellent telephone skills, experience dealing with customers
- Attention to detail
- Typing and Word processing skills
- Concrete knowledge or Rental experience would be considered an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
Extended cleaning procedures, limited capacity in store, mandatory masks.