The Scheduling Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling services for clients. The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREgivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with an emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
Annually Primary Responsibilities:
- Reflect the values of Home Instead.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high-quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system. Increase client loyalty to Home Instead by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system, and work with a team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients, and family members. Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Be available at least two Saturdays per month.
- Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings
- Conduct Service Inquires and Care Consultations following the consultative sales process.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain the confidentiality of the information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies, and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly, and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, clients, and CAREGivers
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Health and Dental Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Application deadline: 2022-08-18
Expected start date: 2022-08-22