Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done.
What You'll Do:
As a Clerical you will provides general clerical assistance to the both internal and external customers. You will be responsible for inputting invoices into the internal database. Submitting invoices to payables. Assisting with front desk phones.
Please note that this is a 1-year maternity leave coverage role.
- Accurately input invoices into system, answer phones, maintain filing, fax accident reports/rental agreements to Administrative center, data entry input, coordinate new provider and set up packages and any other assigned duties. Set up claims and keep spreadsheets up to date.
- You will be responsible for inputting invoices into the internal database
- Submitting invoices to payable, with copies going to claim files and car / Truck files.
- Compile accident information of all unallocated accident packages utilizing customer service and investigative skills via phone, mail and email and forward to manager and appropriate center.
- Document and create file folders for Employee Damages to be submitted to the District Manager and or Unit Managers for the Edmonton area.
- Respond to customer questions and complaints. Resolve problems and refer unusual or more difficult problems to Maintenance Manager, Regional Maintenance Manager or Territory Manager for resolution
- Assisting with front desk phones
- Photo copying
- Complete and submit required paperwork
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Banking and processing of payments.
What We're Looking For:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years Office Experience
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer service experience
- Knowledge of maintenance is a plus
- Professional phone manner/techniques is a must
- Data Entry accuracy
Perks You'll Get:
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee Discounts
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service, and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who Are We?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
T*he Fine Print: *
Candidates must provide a Driver’s Abstract and references during the interview process
Avis Budget is an EO employer
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Administration: 2 years (Preferred)