JAMP Pharma, a privately owned Canadian company is the fastest growing generic drug supplier in Canada. JAMP's portfolio includes natural health products from its other divisions such as; Wampole, Laboratoire Suisse, Cosmetic Import and Rx products from Orimed Pharma.
- Allows you to develop professionally and have a concrete impact on the company's success
- Fast, agile, entrepreneurial and friendly work environment
- Stable and successful privately owned company with a lot of ambition where innovation is valued
- Brand new bright and welcoming offices
- Socially committed to both employees and the community
We are currently looking for an ambitious, driven and competitive Key Account Manager to join the TEAM. Reporting to the Sales Director for Western Canada, you are responsible for promoting and selling JAMP Pharma products to National and Western Region Corporate Accounts. The KAM will work closely with other departments in order to achieve the sales targets of the company.
- Product/Industry Knowledge: commitment to studying details of all products in JAMP portfolio and identifying niche opportunities. Being fully informed on all current industry developments and providing key insights to corporate customers
- Social IQ: develop effective personal and working relationships with clients and other members of the sales team. Comfortable in casual interactions as well as tense negotiation environments
- Negotiation skills: ability to effectively negotiate on behalf of JAMP Pharma in such a way as to create mutually beneficial partnerships
- Business Development and entrepreneurial spirit: ability to identify opportunities to grow sales, propose a plan and execute it to expand market share
- Strategic Thinking: ability to generate reports and translate date into actionable steps in order to drive more business into corporate accounts
- Travel and work regularly on weekends and evenings for team, trade shows and/or corporate conferences and meetings
YOU MUST HAVE
- University Degree
- 3 years of sales experience with proven track record in the pharmaceutical, medical or other relevant experience
- Experience selling to corporate buyers and successfully increasing revenues within western regional corporate accounts
- Reside in the Greater Vancouver Area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Power point
- Valid driver's license
Are you interested? Let’s make history together!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)