This job is located in Jasper, AB
- Wage is $16.50 per hour
- Additional $3.00 per hour retention bonus, paid at end of summer season
What will be your daily pursuit?
As a Housekeeper you are providing our guests with a clean, safe, and welcoming environment to rest and recharge after their adventures.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the hotel’s guest rooms and corridors
- Making beds, changing linens and general tidying of the room
- Dusting and vacuuming / Cleaning bathrooms
- Folding and organizing the linen stock
- Handling lost and found items
- Receiving clean linens from linen truck daily and assists in unloading
- Delivering used linens to linen truck daily and assists in unloading
- Attending to any requests from guests
To be successful in this role you bring:
- Guest service-oriented mindset and a passion for delivering memorable experiences
- Mature, energetic, dependable and self-motivated
- Previous housekeeping & cleaner experience, an asset
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and capable of manual duties (bend, stoop, squat and stretch), required
What will your work environment be like?
- Beautiful. You’ll work in iconic, unforgettable and inspiring locations. You’ll see amazing scenery and wildlife. You’ll participate in team events – and fun!
- Independent. You’ll spend your days in and around national parks.
- Remote. Our home is filled with trees, lakes and blue-bird skies; rather than buildings, freeways and smog.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Salary: From $16.50 per hour
- Company events
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Housing allowance
- Relocation assistance
A safe work environment with structured COVID procedures and vaccination policies
- Our staff housing requires individuals to be over the age of 18. Do you meet this requirement?
- This job is located in Jasper, AB. Are you willing to relocate to Jasper, AB?