Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a Project Manager to join one of our clients located in Ottawa
Our client requires a resource to consult on a project which would include assistance to plan and execute an analysis for the next large RFP formulary refresh including gathering requirements, stakeholder consultations (external and internal), developing criteria for assessment with consideration to value based consideration, executing the RFP and transition of product inventory.
The project manager will be able to work with a team of diverse subject matter experts including procurement professionals, consultants and supply chain personnel to successfully deliver on the next procurement initiative on time and on budget.
The project manager will be responsible for managing and creating plans, timelines, schedules and budgets and tracking all activities to successful completion.
Deliverables will include:
- Project initiation: Identification of core project team members including external value based consulting and identification of roles and securing of resource (time commitments).
- Project planning including the procurement method to be used and will identify internal and external stakeholders and engagement plans.
- Identification of key formulary requirements (design phase), quantification or value and build into procurement requirements and engagement of stakeholders
- Working with procurement, execute procurement process, and sign new contracts (Note board approval of the contract will be required)
- Transition product into operations including provide the support required for patients and providers as per an evaluation of stakeholder impact.
- Develop monitoring plan, close project and hand off to operations.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Science or Business, Applied Science (Engineering,) or other field
- 6+ years of experience in various project delivery roles
- Advanced knowledge of project management principles with a focus on business outcome
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and control projects, provide regular updates in verbal or written forms
- Ability to apply analytical methods to develop or assess evaluation criteria
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, excellent facilitation and coaching skills and ability to develop strong working relationships with clients
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Preference for candidate with demonstrated knowledge and application of Prince2 / Prince2 and/or PMPBOK
- Candidate should have prior knowledge or experience of RFP procurement processes.
- It is important for the project manager to be able to facilitate sessions with external stakeholders.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.