Family owned and operated in Richmond Hill, our full service landscape-construction company handles all types of residential and commercial projects from interlocking stone installation to tree planting to re-sodding. We have over 30 years of experience serving the Greater Toronto Area.
Greenlane Landscape Design~Build is looking for Landscape Labourers to join our team.
Landscape Labourer responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a crew or independently as required.
- Work on all aspects of a landscape construction plan, such as installing interlocking stone walkways, retaining walls, fences, decks, digging new garden beds, installing plant material ranging from small plants to large trees and more.
- Working outdoors for extended periods of time.
- Follow process and maintain accurate time records and work order documents.
- Bringing our clients visions to life.
Successful applicants will possess the following skills and traits:
- Knowledge of landscaping, including installing Interlocking stone, retaining walls, etc.
- Able to work well within a team environment.
- Possess a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Be reliable, punctual and have a positive attitude.
- Experienced and be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively with employees and clients.
- Wage based on applicants skill level and experience.
Greenlane Landscape Design~Build offers:
- Year round employment
- Competitive compensation
- Performance based bonuses
- Paid Benefits
- Community oriented and a friendly team environment
- Opportunities for advancement and education to further your career are available
Come see what we have to offer!
Job Type: Full-time
- landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)