City Wide Produce is a produce wholesaler and distributor based in Surrey, BC. We are looking to hire an individual who will have a positive impression on all staff, customers, and suppliers. This position requires the individual to have excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills. The work is mainly self-directed, therefore we are looking for a self-motivated, tech savvy individual who can work well independently and as part of a team.
- Manage and update all financial, administrative, and food safety paperwork
- Manage AR and AP while maintaining a positive relationship with all clients and suppliers
- Manage social media accounts inclusive of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and website
- Maintain an effective filling & database system for all administrative and financial documents etc.
- Support the Warehouse Manager and Food Safety Coordinator as needed
- Coordinate promotional items as needed (ex: ordering company pens)
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 1-2 years of related administrative work experience or university degree or college diploma in business administration is preferred.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Experience with Quickbooks considered an asset
Please note that this is a part-time position with hours ranging from 15-20 hours a week.
Please apply with cover letter and resume if interested.
Job Type: Part-time
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)