If you strive to make a difference in people’s everyday lives by caring for them with compassion, dignity and respect, CBI Health Group has great opportunities for Care Aides!
As a Care Aide, you will provide quality, patient-centred care to our client our Transitional Home. You will help patients with the activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, meal preparation and light household duties.
- Provide personal care to patients proactively and with compassion.
- Assist with daily living activities, such as grooming, dressing and bathing.
- Plan and prepare meals.
- Help with patient mobility and transfers.
- Perform light household duties, such as cleaning, laundry and washing dishes.
About CBI Health Group:
- BC Care Aide Certificate.
- Care Aide and Community Health Worker Registry Number
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate.
- Clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening within the last 12 months.
- Evidence of a negative TB test within the last 12 months and an up-to-date Immunization Record.
- Availability to work days, evenings and every other weekend.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proven interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
For over 40 years, CBI has been working every day to improve the health and enrich the lives of Canadians.
s Canada’s largest provider of community healthcare services, CBI is made up of over 13,000 personal caregivers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians, behavioural therapists, administrators, and professionals.
CBI is set apart by the unique ability to work as an integrated network to foster ongoing learning, enhance best practices, improve access to care for all Canadians and achieve the best outcomes possible for our clients. With a talented, interdisciplinary team of caregivers and professionals, CBI provides the right services, in the right place, at the right time.
To learn more about CBI, please visit www.cbi.ca. Check out CBI on Facebook at facebook.com/cbihealthgroup and on Twitter at twitter.com/cbihealthgroup.