Facility Location- London
Work Location -
Posting Locations - London
Department - London Warehouse Team 1
Job Function - Warehouse Operations
Employee Type - Regular Employee PT Hourly
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
As a General Labourer, Warehouse you will be responsible for physically handling products, materials, supplies and equipment. Using an electric/manual pallet jack, you will pick our customers order based on the information you have in your handheld scanner. Once your pallet/order is complete you ensure it is wrapped, labelled and prepared to be shipped.
Please review the following key requirements: *
- Must be available to work 10pm to 630am
- Be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs repetitively, and be on your feet for 8+ hours
**please note hours are not guaranteed**
- Prepare orders based on provided summary to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Where applicable, utilize voice picking software to build orders at or above company standards for productivity and accuracy.
- Responsible for building, accurate, quality product orders, and ensuring they are secure for transport before being loaded into the truck for delivery to Coke Canada Bottling customers.
- Capable of operating industrial powered equipment such as pallet jacks and hand trucks.
- Responsible for meeting daily productivity requirements.
- Move product and/or materials manually as required
- Responsible for staging completed pallets in designated shipping areas.
- Consistently bending, kneeling, climbing and lifting 50+ pounds
- High School Diploma Preferred;
- Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Forklift certification is a plus.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations