The Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers (CASLT) is looking for a dynamic individual to take on the duties of Communications and Marketing Coordinator as a full-time employee. Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Communications and Marketing Coordinator will plan and coordinate the organization’s communications as well as marketing its products and services.
o Coordinate the contents of Réflexions, CASLT’s professional magazine, including assembling submissions, coordinating with editorial advisors, and writing and editing texts and articles (in English and/or French as required.)
o Collect content for the CASLT Info ACPLS newsletter and coordinate with the external content publisher.
o Plan and perform an annual audit and review of the content of the website www.caslt.org
o Plan and update CASLT’s promotional materials.
o The "Languages Build" awareness campaign and video contest,
o CASLT’s 50th anniversary activities
· Bilingual: Excellent language skills in French and English, written and spoken
· Bachelor’s degree or diploma in communications, marketing, or other relevant discipline
· One to three years of experience in a similar position
· Strong knowledge of social media, mostly Facebook and Twitter
· Excellent organisational and coordination skills
· Strong project management skills and ability to bring to fruition projects of different scopes and types
· Initiative, team spirit, creativity, autonomy, ability to learn quickly and strong ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects on a day-to-day basis
· Ease with various software
· Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to maintain cordial and productive relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, members, and partners.
Reference ID: Communications and Marketing Coordinator
Application deadline: 2020-06-07
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year