At AIR MILES,
we bring our brand essence to life by being…
Making life more fun with little surprises and big discoveries
Inspiring daily progress through lively reinforcement and a collaborative community
Delivering value Collectors can use for big goals or daily indulgences
Understanding, anticipating and staying a step ahead of Collectors’ needs
Today, there are more ways than ever to engage shoppers. At AIR MILES, we believe that understanding the people behind the purchase is key to winning their hearts – and their wallets.
For over two decades and from more than fifty locations around the globe, we have paired expertise in shopper behavior with advanced analytics to uncover the data-driven insights that drive successful loyalty, marketing and merchandising solutions.
At AIR MILES, we know that in coming together we are at our strongest – and that together we can help shape the future for our clients, their shoppers and our communities.
For more information, visit:
AIR MILES is dedicated to enriching the careers and lives of our associates which is evident by the following on-site amenities, including:
About the Role:
- Open concept and casual relaxed attire within the office
- Free on-site coffee, beverages, fruit & snacks
- If you prefer Apple products, we are here to help
- Subsidized café providing healthy food options
- On-site gym with complimentary classes
- Games room, outdoor terrace, mini-putt, ping-pong, shuffleboard & Foosball
- High impact role with interesting challenges
- Flexible hours and strong work life balance
- Free shuttle bus from Union Station
- Inclusive events for co-ops, sports games, nights out & more!
- Internal co-op mentoring program
- One of the highest performing companies in the market (NYSE: ADS)
- The ability to work in an open concept environment with no assigned seating
- Companywide volunteer event and charitable matching donations
LoyaltyOne is seeking a 2nd or 3rd yearundergraduate student interested in working in a dynamic Canadian-headquarteredcorporation. This individual will:
- Provide second levelsupport to all LoyaltyOne end users and ensure the timely response andresolution to all PC/laptop related incidents and service requests.
- Provide in-personsupport, when necessary, to all business units and associate job levels.
- Build and maintainall company end user assets ( PCs/laptops/printers).
- Work with other ITteams, ie Windows production systems, to provide timely solutions to end userproblems.
- Ensure that companystandards are being met on all PCs/laptops that are deployed.
Administer, maintain and support end user PCs and laptops to preserve system integrity
Image and develop end user hardware that meets end user requirements.
Ensures that all PCs/laptops have appropriate software installed and are protected from external threats (viruses)
Develop and deliver quality requests/solutions that meet/exceed client requirements, which include timely response and completion of second level end user incidents and Service Requests that are over and above the responsibilities of the Service Desk. Ensure that incident / SR tickets are resolved within SLEs (service level expectations).
Ownership in assessing impact of system upgrades and provide recommendations to the Service Delivery Manager
Use Altiris system management tool to deploy software enterprise wide as required.
Provide hands-on second level support to the Service Desk
Participate in projects related to large scale software and hardware deployments and provide required input in area of accountability
Proficient working with:
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Window Active Directory, Windows OS –XP 7, Altiris System Management, Hardware Build and Maintenance.Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. Ability to articulate solutions to end users. Understanding of current IT trends related to end user computing.