Our busy dealership is looking for full-time Receptionists to join our team. The Receptionist is responsible for timely pick-up of all incoming calls, greeting walk-in clients, and providing administrative support to all departments. The Receptionist must present a caring, knowledgeable and professional image as this person will be the face and voice of the company.
- Must be available Mondays to Fridays
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering switchboard and directing all calls to the appropriate department, person or voicemail.
- Greeting walk-in clients
- General filing & photocopying
- Responsible for sending all mail
- Responsible for monitoring the cleanliness of the facility
- Responsible for Coffee area cleaning and replenishing
- Using MS Office to create spreadsheets, transcribe correspondence, memos, short reports and other documents as requested.
- High Customer Service Skills, Active Listening
- Must be available to work on evenings and weekends
- Post-secondary administrative training or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 2 years of reception
- Second spoken language an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, although more extensive computer knowledge is an asset
- Ability to work with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision
- A team player capable of interacting professionally with both staff, vendors and customers
- Adaptability and flexibility to deal with last minute changes to ensure highest level of service for staff and clients
Why Work Here:
Employees are entitled to some or all of the following:
- We provide training
- Tuition assistance
- In-house training programs
- Subsidized or free parking, sheltered bicycle parking, nearby public transit, nearby highway access
- Summer BBQ's
- Parts and service discounts
- Employee referral bonuses
- Quiet lounges
- On-site beverages, espresso, lattes, cocoa and more
- Annual recognition gala
- Annual kids Christmas party
- Team building events (Vancouver Sun Run, Tough Mudder)
- Community Connections Program (company pays for you to volunteer!!!)
- Along with a strong staff focus, we encourage participation/critical thinking in problem solving, thinking outside the box, creating new ideas etc., to create a healthy and productive work environment.
Full-time employees are entitled to coverage under our Group Benefits plan and participation in our RRSP matching program. We pay 100% of the premiums for Extended Health, Dental, and MSP.
For over five decades, we have provided the best experiences possible to our customers and our employees. This year, we have been named one of "Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers of 2019" as announced by the Globe & Mail. Our people-centric core values help our employees understand and embrace our PurposeFERL (Family, Excellence, Responsibility, Learning) Promise.
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, we invite you to send your resume in.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
- receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)