Administrative Assistant IV
Project till Dec 2023
- Location : North Bay, ON– HYBRID 3 days Onsite , 2 days remote.
- Drivers abstract required due to some travel between offices
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Administrative Assistant would provide administrative support for the Engineering Construction team. Duties and responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Complete shopping cart requests and train/assist employees on shopping cart request process.
- Order office and ensure business centers are stocked
- Coordinate employee LMS (learning management system) requirements to ensure training deadlines are met
- Process Purchase Orders (POs), coordinate PO adjustments, and liase with vendors and Cost Estimators as needed.
- Take meeting minutes and prepare meeting agendas
- Arrange department meetings
- Support employees on expense submittal process
- Coordinate provisioning of new employees including badges, phones, IT access, SAR Forms etc.
- Complete compilation of project documentation for ongoing projects
- Track purchase orders and billings for project managers as required.
- Support project managers with duties as requested.
- File project documentation as requested by the project manager.
- Ensure consistent filing practices as outlined by the records retention team (TRIM).
- Support Engineering Construction project managers in North and South as required.
- Liase with administrative assistant in the South to ensure consistent practice throughout the department.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent years of experience.
- Advanced computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- SAP or Oracle experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal direction.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn new computer applications.
- Comfortable taking initiative to reach out to project managers/supervisors a