WE ARE STILL HIRING DURING THE COVID-19 SITUATION.
Global Payments understands the importance of respecting the government's measures to reduce the chances of propagation of the COVID-19 virus. In order to ensure the protection of everyone, we have modified our recruitment process and are following social distancing guidelines. Interviews will therefore be conducted over the phone or through video calls. The onboarding and training of new employees will be adapted to these new measures.
- If you enjoy selling products and/or services
- If you are willing to learn in a fast paced environment that involves hunting and closing business clients
- If you excel at building relationships
- If you have an extensive network
- If you have prior success in a commission environment with a monthly quota
- If you are highly motivated and goal oriented self-starter
... We want to meet you!
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is the catalyst behind Global Payments Canada (“GPC”) success as an organization. The role of a Business Development Representative is to close sales of our business solutions with merchants throughout the area/province and country by setting appointments with business owners over the phone, face-to-face, through their network, and via referral partnerships.
- Targeting and developing sales opportunities.
- Delivering the sales quota, which includes managing sales cycles, conversion metrics, and a rolling sales pipeline.
- Managing partnerships (Associations, VARS, and other partner relationships).
- Prospecting and running dynamic sales presentations.
- Explaining our value proposition to clients.
- Closing sales of our payment processing services and software.
- Maintaining regular communication with the Division Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1 year of outside sales experience. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in the B2B sales environment.
- Ability to manage sales activities to ensure results remain consistent from one month to the next.
- Strong selling skills to close around objections.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to take charge and complete objectives.
- Entrepreneurial orientation, customer focus and strong work ethic.
- Ability to develop "innovative approaches" to problem solving.
- Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication, presentation and networking skills.
- Incentive-driven sales “hunter”.
- Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity.
- High sense of urgency and innate sales talent.
- Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face.
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers.
- Experience closing in a fast sales cycle.
- Experience in a performance based compensation model.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest. We will only contact those selected for an interview.
Global Payments is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law and we are happy to provide our team members with a healthy work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $47,784.00-$97,781.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)