One of a renowned Financial Institution in Montreal is looking for Bilingual Call Centre Representative
Brief Project Description:
- Provide professional, responsive customer service to inbound client calls
- Resolve problems at first point of contact in a friendly and helpful manner, and refer more complex situations
- Uses effective listening and probing questions to understand and identify the root cause of client’s concern or inquiry.
- Adhere to compliance routines in identifying and resolving client concerns
- Efficiently determines if client’s concern/inquiry is categorized as a dispute, a fraud or a charge back and addresses the immediate need of the client by providing necessary resolution, investigation or escalation to the fraud team, as appropriate.
Culture: Call Centre environment.
What program/technology/software knowledge is essential for this role and in what capacity will the successful candidate be using it?
Navigate with multiple applications at the same time. Using dual screens
Must Have Skills/Experience (in order of priority):
- Fluency in both English and French language skills (reading, writing and spoken)
- Minimum of one year of call Centre experience
- Ability to confidently take on high workload and call volume, while prioritizing and multitasking, with a commitment to delivering superior client experience
Nice to Have Skills/Experience:
- Proven interpersonal, communication and problem resolution skills
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with clients
Proficient in both English and French, reading, writing and communicating.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour