Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits.
Niagara Brewing Company
Food & Beverage
- Supervise all aspects of the front of the house
- Perform administrative duties that are required while on shift
- Enforce all health and safety/sanitation standards
- Establish immediate credibility with guests and staff
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Supervisor
2+ years’ restaurant supervisory experience
- Experience in a bar setting preferred
- Working knowledge of computerized Point of Sales systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to email@example.com or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4600