** RRSP CONTRIBUTION ** VACATION IN YOUR FIRST YEAR ** PAID SICK DAYS **
The Program Team Lead reports directly to the Director of Programs and services and is responsible for overseeing the planning, coordination and facilitation of the Drop-in programs. The Team Lead supports children/youth, ages of 5 to 18, by providing immediate and long term social, educational/vocational, economic and health outcomes.
Shifts for the most part will be Monday to Thursday 1:15 to 9:15 and Friday shifts will be on rotation with other staff. There will be the occasional additional weekend depending on programs and community events.
Education, requirements and skills
· Three to five years’ experience with children age 5 to 18 in the Child & Youth field
· University or college degree in a related field
· Must be proficient in both official languages; oral, reading and writing
· One year experience in a supervisory position, knowledge of program management and client groups and/or issues related to the program area
· Experience planning and implementing programming for children and youth that includes working with cultural and social diversity
· Standard First Aid with CPR & AED
· Completed, with no contravention, Social Development Check & Vulnerable Criminal Record Check
· Ability to obtain Class 4 small bus driver’s license
· Use or ability to learn Microsoft Office programs
Job Type: Full-time