Help us boldly shape retail in Canada
As one of Canada’s leading apparel retailers, Mark’s stands out for its commitment to comfort, quality and style. Mark’s is a leader in product development, innovation and quality through its assortment of industrial apparel, footwear and accessories, with strong private and exclusive brands. As a valued part of the Canadian Tire family of companies, our employees across Mark’s are leading our brand’s evolution to be Canada’s number one destination for men’s industrial and casual apparel and footwear.
As a Sales Associate, you’ll be part of a larger team who works together to set our customers up for all their workwear and fashion needs. As an ambassador for our brand you will be working with a friendly and energetic team who is passionate about all things Mark’s. You’ll be the main point of contact for our customers to help them make informed buying decisions.
What you’ll do
- Achieve weekly sales targets and deliver on customer service standards
- Executes on all corporate policies and procedures including Occupational Health and Safety and Loss Prevention
- Assists in the execution of seasonal changeover, maintenance and restocking of departments as per current merchandising planner
- Executes on merchandising, and pricing/signing and Sale Prep plans
- Assists in the preparation and execution of the annual inventory count
- Completes the orientation and training programs within required time frames
- Attends all product knowledge training sessions as required and is able to demonstrate a strong understanding of product features and benefits
- Attends all staff meetings as required
Evening and weekend availability is a requirement for this role
Who you are
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Team players with strong communications skills
- Passionate about their work and enjoy making authentic connections
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce or looking for a new job this is definitely the place to be.
What you bring
- High school education
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
- Demonstrated experience working as a part of a team
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart – these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of Canada’s Top Employers.
To learn more about this team and the Canadian Tire family of companies follow us on LinkedIn.
Mark's is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience. Mark's - Operations