Dick’s Lumber Distribution in Port Kells is looking for an experienced, professional, detail oriented and organized Inventory Control Administrator (ICA) to join the team. The ICA will focus on supporting all levels of inventory throughout the business group.
- Working closely with all branches, identifying and clearing special orders by managing the ICRON report
- Entering Inventory and Cost Adjustments
- Reviews Negative Inventory Report, following up on issues with the appropriate department
- Provide support to Store Manager in areas including but not limited to:
- Open Orders
- Warehouse Transfers
- Purchase Orders
- Working with the Receiver, ensure all claims for defective, short or wrongly priced product have been satisfied with suppliers.
- Investigating costing issues and entering corrections into the inventory system
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Strong data entry and computer skills.
- Intermediate level or above in Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Experience with the SxE system
- Ability to multi-task between administrative and operational activities
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as time management and prioritization abilities.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Occasional travel between branches is required
- Exposure to dust, dirt and extreme changes in temperature and weather when working outside
- Moderate exposure to personal risk; safety boots are required
- Busy, high volume environment both in the store, and out in the yard and warehouse
Job Type: Full-time
- Inventory Control: 1 year (Preferred)