Our Real Estate Brokerage is in search of a driven, energetic, real estate enthusiast who is super-fast paced and a perfectionist. If your mantra in life is "I want it done correctly and done RIGHT NOW", you are the perfect fit for this role! The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling interest to succeed. They will also be expertly detail-oriented to quality and aesthetics. We don't just fill jobs, we build careers. We expect the best. Not the best you can do, but the best that can be done.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to manage others, multi-task and solve problems.
The Agent Services Coordinator must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. The right person for this position will be friendly and outgoing with a strong desire to help and serve others. The Agent Services Coordinator will assist the Team Leader with agent intake and exit processes and be seen as the go-to person for all the agents within the Market Center. This person should be a self-starter that is comfortable taking charge with little to no supervision. The Agent Services Coordinator must be able move with a sense of urgency to ensure they take care of their agent’s needs in a timely manner.
What will you do?
- Manage the onboarding process for agents, both experienced and new. Holding individual agent orientations, and following up regularly with all agents in the Brokerage.
E*ssential duties and responsibilities*
- It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead of, and on top of agent count and their personal information at all times.
- Work closely with various organizations on agent licensing.
- Manage regular communications to staff and agents, including but not limited to important office announcements, all new agents, and training sessions.
- Follow processes and checklists for all agents entering or exiting the Market Centre.
- Assist with all Market Center events, including but not limited to RED Day, training events, food drives, BOLD coordination, weekly setup when in Market Center, and many other activities throughout the year.
Marketing Tasks (should have a working knowledge of how to complete these items)
- Create efficient and relevant marketing material for specific target markets
- Collaborate and suggest improvements to current marketing and all web materials including and not limited to our website
- Create marketing materials such as feature sheets/ property flyers, postcards, “Thank You” cards
- Create and promote online videos/YouTube
- Staff – To be responsible for correct intake paperwork from all new associates, daily activities of the Market Center, works closely with MCA, Director of Technology, Front Desk, and all other team members – daily
- Sales Associates – Assist in connecting them to our resources – daily
- Team Leaders – Morning huddle and Agent Pipeline is your ONE Thing – daily
- Prospective Sales Associates – To help with the intake/ transition process, transferring license, etc. – daily
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, G-suite
- MLS experience is preferred
- Experience in the Real Estate industry is a plus
- Able to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- Must be organized, proficient and on-time
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- High sense of urgency
- Professional phone etiquette
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
$40,000 base salary
Benefit package available
Paid vacation time
Education and training investments through the year
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME FOR REVIEW.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)