- Receptionist/Coordinator duties such as reservation calls, welcoming guest to the spa, cashier and cash-outs, coordinating practitioner schedule and appointments and other administration duties.
- Be knowledgeable of all services and treatments offered by the Ancient Cedars Spa.
- Be knowledgeable of all products sold from the Ancient Cedars Spa, perform retail inventory, and order products including back-bar and process e-commerce orders.
- Participate in Retail programs. Provide assistance, guiding and coaching to other Spa Team Members in regards to retail sales, whether in Team meetings, or on a 1-on-1 basis.
- Assist in spa cleaning and organization of all areas of the spa. Oversee the duties of Spa Attendants, directing and assisting as needed.
- Responsible for training and training materials for the Coordinator Team as directed by the Spa Manager.
- Be true to the mission statements of the Inn. Constantly ensure that the “5 C” standards of Relais & Chateaux and the AAA standards are maintained.
- Great interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Previous spa product line knowledge would be an asset.
- Strong organizational skills, initiative thinking and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to organize the guest bookings for spa practitioners and deal with guests in a professional manner.
- Previous experience of 1 year in another spa, or a full service hotel, would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of Pro-Salon, Excel, Word, and internet applications would be preferred.
- Must embrace the philosophies of wellness and healing through spa experiences.
- Exemplary customer service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations.
- Ability to make a 24-month commitment to the position.
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
- Wellness programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent