A global publically-owned manufacturer of B2B commercial products is seeking a results-oriented Senior Executive to take charge of several sites.
- Plan, organize, direct and control manufacturing operations through plant managers to ensure the most efficient utilization of people, equipment and materials.
- Provide leadership, management, motivation and inspiration to all staff
- Explore and help introduce appropriate lean manufacturing techniques to drive down costs and speed up production
- Ensure compliance with quality and safety standards, readiness of equipment
- Oversee the recruitment, training and coaching of plant personnel
- Manage communication protocols to ensure alignment between the various departments
- Drive overall strategy to maximize profitability
You should have:
- An appropriate educational background
- Progressively more successful hands-on manufacturing management experience
which includes multiple facilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, and the ability to deliver professional presentations, conduct formal meetings and solve complex problems
- Goal orientation and comfort with numbers, including an understanding of the economic implications of management decisions
- Bilingualism English/French an asset.
- A flexible, adaptable, agile personality; capable of further growth
- An attractive compensation package, including seven figure incentive
- Congenial work environment
- Opportunities for personal growth and career advancement
- A balanced family/work lifestyle
- A unique company whose culture is fueled by innovation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $165,000.00 /year
- Manufacturing: 7 years (Preferred)