Jolera Inc. is a multinational technology hybrid aggregate service provider (HASP) focused on delivering IT solutions As-a-Service for its customers and channel partners. We are Canadian based with more than 18 years of experience in the industry.
We know that IT solutions require more than just technology – they need skilled people behind them. That is why we assembled a great team of experts who are committed to finding the best solutions for your needs. Our people are focused, client driven and passionate about connecting users with technology.
As a Senior Endpoint Engineer, you will be part of the Device Management & Platform Delivery team working on initiatives/projects within our Global Delivery Operations. The Sr. Endpoint Engineer is responsible for automating, monitoring, and deploying images and software for clients across the globe.
The candidate should be familiar with technologies such as System Configuration Manager (SCCM), Intune, and Autopilot in order to automate software packaging/installations and patch management.
As part of this role, you will:
- Collaboratively manage image and patch deployment using centralized enterprise desktop management systems including SCCM.
- Utilize available tools such as Active Directory/GPO, JAMF, and Intune, among others, to perform complex hardware and software maintenance tasks and troubleshooting.
- Monitor systems to ensure security, availability and performance with proficiency in the McAfee ePO environment.
- Have a strong understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy Objects
- Have prior experience in building automated solutions through tools and software that enable infrastructure to be remotely provisioned, configured and decommissioned.
- Have a strong understanding of the SDLC methodologies and look to automate all things to improve efficiencies within the platform.
- Ensure you have proper documentation for creation, deployment, patching, securing, asset tracking, lifecycle and hardware/software support.
- Have hands on experience working with InTune (Conditional Access / MDM / MAM)
- Act as primary escalation point on the Device Management team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline, or equivalent IT or software development experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience supporting endpoint deployment processes, including endpoint patch management, encryption and security controls of 1000+ client environment.
- High level knowledge of scripting to automate application silent installation.
- Experience in one or more scripting tools. (ex: Batch, PowerShell, VBS, WMI, SQL)
- Aptitude for application and system level support, migration, deployment activities.
- Experience in one or more endpoint management tools (ex: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), jamf)
- Strong networking knowledge: TCP/IP, IPSEC, VPN, NAT, Routing Protocols, Firewalls, AAA
- Understanding of Windows 10 new features and industry best practice processes.
- Expert level knowledge of new and emerging enterprise technologies (ex: Azure, Intune, Windows Analytics, Autopilot).
- One (1) year of relevant experience within the last two (2) years using SCCM, Intune, Autopilot and jamf, including the following:
- Design, implement and maintain MAC desktop group policy using Jamf.
- Develop automated workflows and technologies to manage mobile devices.
- Deployment of Microsoft Autopilot and Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) / Automated Device Enrollment.
- Experience with project management and/or implementation.
- Participation in conference calls and presentations to internal and external participants.
Preferred Candidates will have:
- Microsoft InTune & Autopilot Experience or cloud-based end point management
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management for SCCM and/or jamf
- Working knowledge of McAfee ePO and McAfee end point products
- Experience utilizing O365 for services, tools, and management of end points
- Ability to effectively manage large, complex information technology projects
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management
- Competitive salary depending on your experience
- Young and dynamic corporate culture
- Employee benefit package
- Company-provided cell phone and laptop (if applicable)
- Opportunity to advance skills through technical certifications and internal training programs
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- SCCM deployment: 3 years (Required)
- endpoint deployment : 3 years (Required)
- Intune, JAMF, and autopilot: 3 years (Required)