This position contributes to Bellstar's success by ensuring exceptional service is provided to guests, owners and other team members at all times, by actively meeting and exceeding sales goals and targets, and by maintaining standard operating policies and procedures for resort operations.
This position will also ensure that our Group and Tour Business clientele’s needs, and requests are well received, well informed and responded to in a timely fashion as well as to establish a rapport with new and existing clients, exceed expectations and foster the relationships that encourage repeats business.
- Align him/herself with Bellstar’s Vision Statement and Core Values
- Oversee 2 Canmore properties Group/Tour and Event Business under the supervision of the Event Coordinator
- Manage the setup, tear down and cleanliness of function spaces at both resorts.
- Deliver exceptional service to guests, owners and other team members at all times
- Lead Group and Event Functions under the supervision of the Event Coordinator
- Coordinate with the Event Coordinator on leads, planning and execution of all events
- Coordinate and schedule Site Visits with clients when Event Coordinator is unable to attend
- Prepare and send out Banquet Event Order’s to clients prior to their arrival for accuracy in the absence of the Event Coordinator
- Coordinate with 3rd party Food and Beverage Vendors. Familiarize oneself with procedures and policies, ensure our guests have been introduced and given accurate information once contracted
- Make and process group rooming lists and reservations efficiently and accurately when requested to do
- Follows and maintains standard operating procedures for all resort operations
- Work in cooperation with all departments and team members to ensure a streamlined resort experience for all guests
- Anticipate guest needs and respond to them proactively
- Anticipate challenges and opportunities and suggest solutions for them
- Respond proactively to a wide range of guest requests and needs while they are enjoying their resort stay
- Responds to concerns (and compliments) from guests in a professional, service-driven fashion
- This position will be trained and assist at the Front Desk during slower/non peak Events periods.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Job Type: Full-time