Dave Burch is one of the most active and successful real estate agents in Whistler, BC. He runs a professional, thriving residential real estate business, has a dedicated, work hard – play hard team, under The Whistler Real Estate Company Ltd. brokerage.
Dave Burch, one of Whistler's top real estate agents, is looking for a full-time sales assistant, to join his successful team. Dave runs a professional, thriving residential real estate business in Whistler working with The Whistler Real Estate Company. He is looking for a professional, self-motivated and detail-oriented assistant. There are opportunities for growth and a continuing and expanding role.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing contracts and listing paperwork, staging, details, photos, etc.
- Corresponding with clients on listing details, arranging viewings, providing recommendations and information while maintaining a contact management system.
- Liaising and meeting with other agents to view properties, arrange tours and learn more about the listings and market.
- Basic marketing and communication strategy and execution, online and otherwise.
The successful applicant will:
- be able to multi-task, prioritize, self-direct, and take initiative.
- be highly organized and have meticulous attention to detail.
- be self-motivated and work well with minimum supervision.
- be able to communicate effectively.
- have a keen attitude.
- have enthusiasm to be an active part of a busy real estate team.
We would consider it a bonus if the applicant:
- has previous real estate related experience.
- has strong experience with online marketing and social platforms.
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
Expected start date: 2021-10-18
Please submit a cover letter with your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,000.00-$56,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability