Part-time, Days (8AM to 4PM, 30 hours bi-weekly)
Part-time Days (9AM to 5PM, 30 hours biweekly)
Casual Opportunities available with potential of becoming permanent.
Seasons Retirement Communities, Olds Encore
The Company. Seasons Retirement Communities is a growing senior housing company that believes Happy Team Members = Happy Residents. We want our team members to have work-life balance, feel supported on the job and love what they do. We expect a lot from our team members because we believe our residents deserve the very best. If you are prepared to go above and beyond to make a difference, Seasons is the workplace for you.
We hire individuals who are enthusiastic about working with seniors. At Seasons, our team members make a difference in our residents' lives through meaningful connections and creating 'Wow Moments' that matter. We support, encourage and celebrate these efforts because they have a positive impact on residents and team members alike. Simply put, it feels great to make a positive difference in the life of a senior.
The Position . We’re looking for a Resident & Guest Attendant - Housekeeper. Reporting to Environmental Services Manager, The RGA-Housekeeper is responsible for providing housekeeping and laundry services as well as maintaining the clean and neat appearance of the residence in a safe and efficient manner in accordance to the policies and procedures of Seasons Retirement Communities.
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- We offer complete training to right fit candidates
- Group discounts on home and auto insurance
- Corporate discounts for Goodlife Fitness memberships
- Ask about our Thank You Bonus for all new team members!
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrated empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors
- Effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to organize work and work under strict time constraints
- Must have a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
- Must be able to operate related equipment
- Provides services and interacts with residents and resident family members in a professional manner
- Maintains work and storage areas in a clean, safe and sanitary manner
- Participates as a member of the Environmental Services team and provides support to the other members of the Resident and Guest Attendant team
- Observes and adheres to all policies and procedures, work standards and safety regulations
- Projects the appropriate image and focus on customer service in their dealings with residents, families and guests
- Operates and cleans equipment, furniture and cleans and maintains all areas related to residents as per work routines
- Is aware of employee’s and supervisor’s responsibilities and follows all health and safety policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned or consistent with work routines and job descriptions
The Location. Seasons Olds Encore is based in Olds, Alberta
About Olds Encore. In the heart of central Alberta in Olds, Seasons Olds Encore offers varying levels of support from independent living to supportive living. Our home features a fully-serviced private residence, co-located with Supportive Living Level 4 suites, giving our residents optimal choice in care and services. Warm and welcoming, residents enjoy the worry-free retirement they deserve.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive wages
- Employee rewards and referral programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to project the appropriate image and focus on customer services in their dealings with residents, families and guests.
Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent as well as previous experience in providing food services in the hospitality industry is preferred.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search which may include a vulnerable sector screen, will be required.
Seasons Retirement Communities (“Seasons“) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with Season’s Accessibility Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Season’s hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.