Are you a quick and constant learner looking for an opportunity to use your knowledge, skill and personality to support customers? Are you an active listener driven by a need to ask -- and answer – questions in order to solve problems and meet goals? Do friends and family see you as a “go-to’ person who helps others to understand products and services?
We’re Sutherland – recently certified as a Great Place To Work ® -- and we’re seeking full-time, work-from-home Customer Service Representatives to provide next-level care to customers of one of our customers, a major company innovating the automotive industry. You don’t need to be a car expert to join us; instead, you’ll go through a thorough training to learn how to best provide exceptional experiences for buyers, sellers and owners calling in with questions or requests for assistance.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities – 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Additional pay incentives
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- 1+ year experience with customer-service, help desk or technical support
- Typing skills of 30+ WPM with 85% accuracy
- Strong computer skills, especially proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and other Internet-based tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full-time availability for a shift schedule between 8am-8pm EST Mon-Fri and potentially 9am-6pm EST on Saturday
- Previous work at home experience is an asset.
Requirements to work from home:
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates (Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems).
- A computer with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
- 16 GB RAM
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 10
- 2 - 20 inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 35 years.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability