PDR Diesel Performance / Automotiveis a GROWING and busy HIGH TECH
independent auto repair shop that has been in business for 15 + years.
We are seeking to grow our team with both entry level and experienced auto service technician and mechanic positions available.
We service all makes and models of diesel light duty trucks. Be part of our clean shop, competent co-workers, with maintained state-of-the-art equipment that values their employees.
Duties to Include:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot customer concerns on various vehicle makes and models using the latest administrative and technical tools provided
- Inspect every vehicle and identify required repairs ensuring that the vehicle is being maintained to the local area and factory recommendation
- Perform all levels of preventative maintenance and repair services for Diesel Engines, Power Train, Electrical and Suspension
- Basic welding and cutting skills
- Install after market performance upgrades
- Repair and maintain facility and keep work environment clean and tidy
What we have to offer:
- Competitive wage/compensation based on experience ($30-$40/hr for experienced technicians)
- Comprehensive benefits package including extended health and pension plan
- Full time Monday to Friday work week
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must have your own tools
- Hold a valid drivers license
- ITA Red Seal certification (Preferred)
- Arrive to work on time, and with a professional appearance and good work ethic
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Experienced applicants must have min 4 years verifiable current automotive technician experience
- Apprentice auto technicians must be enrolled and pursuing ITA Red Seal certification
Please reply to this job posting with your cover letter and resume. Please note that only those short listed will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $40.00 /hour
- automotive technician: 4 years (Preferred)
- Journeyman (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)