The Town of Hampstead is seeking a full-time assistant pool manager for their outdoor seasonal pool (30 lyncroft, Hampstead, QC, H3X 3E5) Must hold a valid National Lifeguard (pool) certification and minimum of 3 years life guarding experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help manage and oversee lifeguards: Plan and organize staff assignments for lifeguards;
- Plan and run weekly staff training's and meetings;
- Advise and coach lifeguards and evaluate them at the middle and end of the season;
- Help manage swim lessons
- Prepare pool for opening and closing each season
- Oversee daily maintenance of the pool
- Communicate regularly with Leisure Section Manager regarding safety, staff, facility/maintenance, swim lessons, and membership issues.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current National Lifeguard Certificate
- Red Cross Instructors Certificate and or Royal Lifesaving Society Instructors Certificate
- Three-Four years of pool employment.
- 2 years of supervisory experience an asset
- Proficiency in French and English
May 1st, 2020 in Recreation office
May 30th to September 7th, 2020 at pool
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $21.00 to $24.04 /hour