Are you an individual who has a strong passion for cleaning and guest service? Wingate Dieppe Hotel is looking for dedicated Housekeeping Room Attendants to join their team today!
As a room attendant, you will provide excellent guest service to all hotel guests. At our hotel, we strive to provide all guests with a clean and comfortable guest room that meets their standard so they leave at the end of their visit with a positive guest experience.
As a Housekeeping Room Attendant, you will:
- Provide exceptional guest service to all guests by having a positive attitude
- Operate, clean and maintain guest rooms daily
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with all departments and personnel
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Performing repetitive tasks
- Paying attention to details
- Standing for extended periods of time as well as bending, crouching and kneeling
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment is an asset
- Knowledge of laundry chemicals (WHMIS) is an asset
- Ability to perform physically demanding work
- Flexible to work holidays and weekends when asked
- Ability to attend all scheduled shifts
- Strong time management and priority setting skills.
If this sounds like the job for you, please submit your resume!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time