GoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally
As an intrusion tester for GoSecure, the tester is expected to:
- Perform manual exploitation of web applications, research new exploits on custom systems, perform phishing engagements, exploit wireless miss configuration and assess the security of networks.
- Conduct red team assessments on various clients. This may include physical security testing, phishing, pretesting, surveillance, access card cloning etc.
- Redact the technical findings in a report. Tester may have to present the report to clients with varying level of technical knowledge. A good capacity to explain business impact as well as technical issues is a plus.
- Tester may have to travel 5% of the time, mostly to locations in Toronto
An intrusion tester should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Be certified OSCP(or willing to take the course)
- Speak English
- Should be eligible for Secret Clearance and not have any criminal records.
Experience and/or industry specific certifications in the following fields:
Telecommunications, Networking or Systems integration
This position requires some weekend and evening hours.
GoSecure encourages its employees to seek to better themselves through an available and competitive work-study program.
Benefits of working at GoSecure
Office located in downtown Montreal near Metro Square-Victoria and Train station
Modern office and friendly environment;
Complete health benefits;
Flexible work hours;
Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
Continuing education policy;
Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology- GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA).