Radisson Red Deer hotel in Red Deer Alberta is looking for a Full-time and part-time Line Cooks.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to work in a culinary driven environment.
If you are an experienced professional ready to work in a high paced team kitchen…this is for you!
- Candidate must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Replenishing service line when necessary, and carving/displaying meats, fruits, and vegetables.
- Prepare proper food quantities based on forecasted occupancy
- Understand and adhere to company’s policies/processes, cooking methods, standard portion sizes, kitchen rules and quality standards
- Ensure work station area is kept clean and organized (includes shelves, tables, grills fryers, pasta, broilers, cookers convection oven, sauté burners, refrigeration equipment, and flat top range) following safety/sanitation policies and processes of the company
- Setting up and running the breakfast buffet and a la carte options
- Monitor the quality and consistency of all food served from the buffet
- Assist with other kitchen operations as needed and directed
- Maintain food at proper temperatures and following standards
- Set up, restock and maintain food preparation areas
- Prepare foods in accordance with working menus and recipe cards
- Have passion for service, positive energy and great food
- Good English communication skills
- Line Cook- 2 years
- Food Safety Certification
To Apply for this Position:
Respond directly to this ad, drop off a resume off to Radisson Red Deer 6500 67 Street Red Deer AB. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for.
We are an equal opportunity employer that truly values each employee.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- line cook: 1 year (Preferred)