Superior Propane has an immediate opening for a Compliance Analyst to support our Regulatory and Fixed Asset group. The Compliance Analyst is responsible for facilitating large asset inspection requirements and maintaining all records associated with large vessels while working with vendors, Chief Inspector and multiple stakeholders at Superior Propane.
- Coordinate large vessel/air receiver inspections by working with vendors, service teams, PEIMS Management Representative and the Chief Inspector.
- Coordinate TC51 inspections, monitor inspection progress and generate reports.
- Maintain ABSA Electronic Summary Report (ESR) and work closely with the Chief Inspector on ESR maintenance and large vessel inspections.
- Maintain all equipment files, both electronic and hard copy for all assets greater than 2500 USWG
- Work with regulatory authorities and manufacturers to request manufacturer data report (U1A) documents.
- Update regulatory manuals with amendments as required (i.e. SMP, PEIMS, QCM, etc.) and help support the internal audit process.
- Maintain the Management of Change (MOC) and Non Compliance report (NCR) forms and tracker.
- Maintain driver competency audit tracker.
- Communicate with Market Managers, Fixed Asset Manager, Service Teams, Regulatory Teams and Vendors on an ongoing basis.
- Work with Transport Canada and Market Managers on monitoring and completing cylinder re-certification renewals.
- Compile and report on National inspections completed by the Authority having Jurisdiction.
- Complete KPI's related to regulatory requirements.
- Customer Focus
- Accountability & Achievement
- Discipline in Execution
- Leadership & Collaboration
- Innovation/Continuous Improvement
- Business Acumen
Education & Experience
- Working understanding of federal and provincial regulatory framework
- A combination of education and relevant experience will be considered
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a regulatory/compliance analyst capacity
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with strong ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Process mapping experience an asset
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
Job Type: Full-time
- Compliance: 2 years (Preferred)