We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Senior Security Analyst to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment. The ideal candidate must demonstrate conceptual understanding of Information Security and the ability to work in a team environment. S/he should have a deep knowledge of various technologies used for Identity and Access Management (Access Reviews).
Primary Responsibilities / Duties
- Responsible for configuring, maintaining and enhancing the Access Review platform
- Manage the creation and documentation of the Access Review platform
- Provide technical support on all aspects of the Access Review platform
- Develop and produce regular reporting and metrics in relation to the Access Review platform
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance of the Access Review platform
- Daily operations relating to the Access Review platform such as creating Access Review campaigns and following up on campaign results
- Provide support on all aspects of Access Reviews
- Liaise with vendor support where required to address technical issues with the Access Review platform
- Participate in projects and work with the Project team to support ongoing activities and project deliverables
- Assist team colleagues and be a point of contact for queries on all aspects of the Access Review process
Secondary Responsibilities / Duties
- Responsible for configuring, maintaining and enhancing the IPS / IDS platform
- Responsible for configuring, maintaining and enhancing the DDoS protection platform
- University Degree in business or a related field, with 5 to 10 years of related experience
- CISSP and/or CISA certification
- Possesses in-depth knowledge in Identity and Access Management (Access Reviews) and general knowledge of Information Security disciplines
- Experience with Identity and Access Management tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interact with team members at all levels
- Analytical Skills, trend Analysis & Reporting
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Bilingual (English/French) verbal and written communication skills are an asset.
The work is usually carried out in an office environment with limited exposure to unpleasant and disagreeable conditions (noise, dust, isolation, physical or mental risks, etc.).
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
No unsolicited Agency referrals please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Information Security: 5 years (Preferred)
- Identity and Access Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)