Pantos Logistics/FNS Canada Inc. (www.fnsusa.com) provides top global logistics solutions to over 1,000 clients in services areas of Ocean, Air, E-Commerce, Trucking, Customs Brokerage, Warehousing and Cargo Projects. Pantos Logistics/FNS Canada Inc. is seeking for an experienced and well-rounded sales person that will play a major role in the business development (biz areas: int’l freight forwarding, perishable items, project cargo, customs clearance, warehousing) in Canada East and West regions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop total Freight Forwarding sales territory in Canada East regions (Toronto, Montreal, Halifax, etc.) to increase business with potential customers.
- Plan and conduct inside/outside sales and arrange meetings with clients, and follow up on commitments and issues that arise during sales activities.
- Secure appointments with key management to present current business conditions and future opportunities.
- Maintain and update account information including, but not limited to, names, address, key accounts, and contact information.
- Report weekly sales activities to Sales/Marketing Team Manager.
- Create sales plan in order to achieve periodic sales target.
- Other Ad-hoc responsibilities requested by the management.
- College or university degree in an business-related major or a combination of coursework and experience.
- At minimum 2 years of freight forwarding sales experience. (Freight Forwarding, Transportation, or 3PL)
- Proven sales track record in outside sales in the Freight Forwarding industry, or in a Transportation Logistics related industry.
- Ability to self motivate, and to work independently.
- Excellent communication and presentation Skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to attract and maintain relation with customers.
- Proficiency in PC based applications, and the underlying technologies that enable global trade.
- Bilingual in English and Korean is an asset.
* All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
* Pantos Logistics/FNS Canada Inc. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
* Please email your Resume and/or Cover Letter and Salary Expectations to the HR Coordinator via indeed submission below.
* Only Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted; please "NO" inquiries directly to the company.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- North York, ON (Preferred)