Applications Developer 3-19001AIR
As a Senior Software Developer, you'll work directly with our team to develop Oracle's next generation of web based sales software. You will specify, design and implement features to our application using Oracle tools and application platforms. Developing responsive components to be utilized by single page applications. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
As a key part of a development team, you will help:
- Develop product functional and technical designs as well as unit test scripts for features of any complexity
- Code and unit test complex program units
- Handle source code and release management issues
- Debug, fix and unit test product defects of any complexity
- Participate in design and code reviews, and in addition to other development document deliverables
(requirements, functional design, technical design, functional test scripts, iHelp documentation, and curriculum)
Advance and working knowledge of the following:
- Demonstrate program functionality to Quality Assurance engineers, product analysts and technical writers
- Contribute to the definition of the team processes and standards
Web development stand practices
HTML & CSS & Java Script
Demonstrated willingness to learn and dig deep into tech tasks
Rest based APIs
Nice to have:
Knowledge of web application design - i.e, React, Angular, Redux, Flux
Unit Testing frameworks – I.E. karma, mocha, chai
Java based UI Web Components
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.