A Brief Summary of This Position:
The Receiving Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing inventory stock control, warehouse and yard maintenance.
- This role will report to the Operations Supervisor and have zero direct reports.
- Provide Exceptional day to day support by continuously operating within our Core Values: Passion, Integrity, Continuous Improvement & Achieving Results
- Create, maintain and organize point of use stock locations
- Conduct accurate weekly cycle counts of inventory within the shop
- Compile materials certifications and other required QA documents
- Monitor inbound containers and arrange pick up at Port and transportation to yard
- Contact vendors to arrange timely pickup and delivery of materials
- Access, analyze and act on overdue Purchase Orders
- Process all transactions in the ERP system on a timely basis
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications of Every Candidate (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Must be a person of Passion, Integrity, Continuous Improvement and Achieving Results
- 2+ years of warehouse/manufacturing experience, required
- 2+ years of forklift experience, required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and follow procedures and instructions
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Demonstrated attention to detail, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Highly Qualified Candidates Will Also Possess These Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business, or equivalent
- Previous experience in a related industry
- Demonstrated ERP experience
Working Environment and Physical Efforts:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and welding smoke and fumes.
- The employee is regularly exposed to uneven walking surfaces.
- Very high noise level due to grinding and air arc gouging, hearing protection required.
- The position requires regular overtime including weekend work on a regular basis.
- Employees must wear safety glasses, steel toe work boots, seat belt, and ear protection while on forklift.
- Exposure to the weather elements year round
The physical demands described here reflect those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of scheduled shifts.
- Must be capable of bending, stooping, crawling under or over, and occasional climbing.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Must possess adequate dexterity and stamina to sustain expected production effectively.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- forklift: 2 years (Required)