Cam Sherk Notary Public has been serving the Sea to Sky Corridor since 2011. We offer a wide variety of legal services to the public, and specialize in Real Estate Transactions representing individuals who are Buying, Selling and Mortgaging property. We also do Wills, Powers of Attorney, Contracts, and Affidavits among other things. For a full look at our services, please visit: http://camsherknotary.com/services/
Our Notary team is looking for an experienced full-time Conveyancer to help support the day-to-day functions at our Squamish, BC location. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person - someone who possesses a mix of drive, organization, creativity and adaptability. Our ideal candidate is an experienced Conveyancer that can consistently execute 30 plus files per month, while maintaining our reputation for client service excellence.
Working closely with our Notary team, you will play a valuable role in contributing to our company growth. You are someone who does not need too much direction and can handle a high volume of files from day one.
The primary duties of this role would include completing purchases, refinances, sales, foreclosures, mortgage files for private lenders, family transfers, etc.
What are we like to be around? Glad you asked! We are a hard-working, fun-loving team of 4 individuals (including this role). We are a family run business and often have to rely on each other to get things done. We like to work hard and play even harder.
What we value:
Our core cultural values are integrated in our processes every single day. We highly value integrity and transparency in everything we do. We look for people who like to move quickly, are detail-oriented and have a great sense of humour.
What you bring:
· 5+ years of conveyancing experience
· ProSuite knowledge (Willing to train if not familiar)
· ProTrust knowledge (Willing to train if not familiar)
· Excellent knowledge of computers (please note the programs you have experience using)
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written.
· Polished interpersonal skills including the ability to maintain composure and a polite manner under all circumstances.
· Ability to operate with a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
· Highly organized and efficient multi-tasker who is effective at managing multiple deadlines.
· Excellent attitude including being a strong team player is desired for this busy and highly interactive role.
· Professional personal presentation.
· Fluency in another language other than English is an asset.
· Permanent opportunity with potential for growth
· Competitive compensation
Please include your salary expectations when applying.
Job Type: Full-time