The Dishwasher is responsible for keeping the kitchen area in a clean and orderly condition for overall customer satisfaction by ensuring clean plates, cups, pots, utensils and cutlery for department staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes positive customer relations by providing prompt, courteous and efficient service to all patrons and guests
- Cleans and maintains all dishes, glasses/mugs, cutlery and cooking equipment for the Restaurant and Lounge
- Disposes of garbage accumulated in kitchen area
- Ensures Kitchen area is kept clean including the dishwasher/pot washer machines and floor
- Adheres to all provincial health codes
- Must know how to operate cleaning equipment
- Follows and abides by all health and safety requirements including WHMIS
Qualifications and Requirements
A strong teamwork attitude with initiative and motivational skills accompanied with prior experience is preferred. Attention to detail with thoroughness and work ethic is also needed.
Physically you need to be able to bend, move up to 25 lbs. and operate equipment at various heights on a day to day basis. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba (LGCA).