Run with the pack, you won't look back!
At Great Wolf Lodge - Niagara Falls, we understand that our team makes the difference in every guests' stay, that's why we are dedicated to supporting our Pack Members and will provide the following:
~ Year Round Employment
~ Free Uniform Shirts
~ Free Parking
~ Free Lodge Waterpark & Attractions Passes
~ Discounted Lodge Purchases and Room Rates
The Receiver is responsible for all ordering and receiving in each outlets, insuring correct quantity and quality of all incoming product. Ensure quality of all storage areas and maintained at all times. Positive two-way communication between managers and purchasing and receiving agents is necessary for everyone’s success.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Cleanliness of following areas: Beer cooler, Walk-in Coolers, Freezer, dry storage, basement storage, receiving area. Keep clear of all boxes; take all trash from these areas to the dumpster. Break down all boxes for disposal.
- Food ordering using the appropriate ordering software.
- Verify to validate the need for orders in food & beverage outlets.
- Ordering of paper goods.
- Work with vendors and managers to verify, receive and rotate all orders using proper procedures.
- Check all goods for quantity & quality. Notify deliverer and manager of any discrepancies to ensure proper credit.
- Ensure food & beverage staff is maintaining quality.
- Communicate with food & beverage managers on a daily basis to determine needs and to discuss any concerns.
- Fill and deliver food requisitions for all outlets.
- Offload trucks for all Lodge outlets.
- Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative. measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
- Lift license preferred but will train.
- Previous experience in a food and beverage establishment an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Food & Beverage: 2 years (Required)
- Shipping And Receiving: 2 years (Required)